Information and Requirements
Hall Tables are available for fan groups, conventions, clubs, etc. to showcase themselves. These tables are free to anyone with an attending membership, but they are limited in number and must be reserved in advance. Please see below for the rules regarding tables and staffing.
Requesting a Hall Table:
- Fan and Convention tables are free to those with a Marcon weekend badge.
- Hall Tables are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis. However, Marcon has the right to refuse to give a hall table to anyone or any group.
- Please read the following guidelines, and email your table request to email@example.com before May 1, 2020.
Fan and Hall Table Guidelines:
Person requesting must have a full weekend attending Marcon badge.
- NOTE: If your group requests a table one year and does not show up to staff it:
- Your group will not be allowed a table the following year. There is no exceptions to this rule, do not ask for one.
Hall tables should be primarily staffed during the day during the convention.
- Table Schedules are:
– Friday: 3pm until 7 pm
– Saturday: 10am until 7 pm
– Sunday: 10am until 2 pm
- You are welcome to keep your table open later than required times.
- If table is left unmanned, any materials left there-on, around, or under are left at your own risk. Marcon is not liable for any stolen or broken property.
You can only sell memberships/Convention Passes or take donations.
- No general merchandise sales are permitted at fan tables.
- If you wish to sell merchandise, Marcon has a dealers’/exhibitors’ hall where you may purchase booth space to do so.
Table placement will be at the sole discretion of Marcon.
- We’ll work with you as much as possible, but we can make no promises.
- Please let us know if you need placed near an outlet.
- Power in the Crowne Plaza for tables is only available in a few locations.
- We will do our best to accommodate you, but again we cannot promise it.
- Be sure to bring your own power bar, extension cords, and splitters.
- Be ready to share.
- If you need Internet access at your table, you’ll have to arrange this with the hotel or supply your own hotspot. Although our host hotel offers wireless access in guest rooms, this service is can be restricted or blocked in the function-space areas.
Requesting Your Hall Table:
- Deadline to request your table is May 1, 2020
- Hall Tables are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis. But remember, Marcon has the right to refuse to give a hall table to any person or group.
- Please email your table request to: firstname.lastname@example.org