The Marcon Dealers Room is at the heart of our convention… a sales room with all the latest Geek merch and collectibles, such as DVDs & CDs, books and magazines, plus costuming gear, science fiction books, videos and audios, movie posters, jewelry, buttons, collectible cards, media memorabilia, Star Trek, Dr Who, Star Wars and other Sci-Fi merchandise & collectibles, Artwork, Games and gaming supplies, Toys and stuffed animals, Leather Goods, Swords, armor, and weaponry, T-shirts, and so much more!
And this year, it will be even closer to the action! No heading up an escalator to another floor competing with other groups. No, the Dealers’ Room will be on the same floor as the rest of the convention space, just beyond the Filk Room.
You can find an incredible variety of cool fun stuff in our Dealers Room!
- Applications Due: Sunday, January 5th, 2020
- Jury Decision notifications: Sunday, February 2nd, 2020
- Table Payments due: Wednesday, April 1st, 2020
All Applications MUST be submitted by Sunday January 5th, 2020. Dealer’s room acceptance and non-acceptance notifications, notifications will be sent out by Sunday, February 2nd.
Payment for your tables MUST be received at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Wednesday, April 1st, 2020. If you were accepted into the dealer’s room and have not paid by Wednesday, April 1st, 2020, you will forfeit your spot and be moved to the end of the waitlist. If you have already paid for your tables, PLEASE email email@example.com so that we can verify with the Treasurer that your payment has been received.
The application for Marcon 2020 is available here:
It should take you between 5-20 minutes to complete depending on how fast you type and how many helpers you have.
This form does not issue invoices or payment requests. You can be proactive and send your payments to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can wait until we have the chance to review applications and send you an invoice.
Dealer’s room staff has the possibility to change every year. Please make sure to include the following information. If you do not include details about your business, we will assume your application is spam or a bot and remove you from the list. You may still be asked to provide pictures of your stock if the description is vague or we are unfamiliar with your booth.
· Write up a full summary of your wares. We are a juried dealer’s room and will not have space for everyone that applies. The current staff may not know who you are. Fill this application out as if you were applying to a convention you’ve never been to before.
· If you have special needs of any sort, you need to add it to the form. This includes personal needs as well as any special space requirements your booth may have: Height over 8′, grid displays, tables on the back wall, etc. Remember that staff changes and you may not be dealing with the same people year to year.
· Assume the next dealer room chair doesn’t know you. Marcon staff changes from year to year. You are not guaranteed the new Dealer’s Room staff will know who you are or how long you have been attending Marcon.
Pricing for tables will be as follows:
One table $70
Two tables $140
Three tables $210 (Limited availability)
Due to the reduced size of the new Dealer’s room, we have reduced the maximum number of tables to 3. There will be limited numbers of 3 table spots available. In order to get as many different vendors in as possible (which makes the room more attractive to attendees, thus increases potential sales), we ask that everyone go with the smallest number of tables possible.
All tables will be 6’.
One table should get you an area of about 6’ x 10’ with about 8’ of height from the ground. There are chandeliers in this room, and you will not have much vertical space.
If you were in the Marcon 2019 dealer room, do not assume you will be in the same spot for 2020.