- First of all, you save money! Who doesn’t want to save money? We all do. The earlier you register, the more you save.
- Secondly, that’s $60 that you don’t have to spend at the con. You can spend that money some other time during the year, and not take it directly out of your fun money for Marcon!
- Finally, we will let you in first. What? Huh? That doesn’t make sense, you can’t let me in until we get there. No, no, we won’t let you into the convention first, we will let you in when you get here. We will, however, let you in first to the larger events, such as the Costume Showcase, and the Harp Twins Concert. All you need is your Pre-Reg Ribbon, and the only way you can get that is to Pre-Register for Marcon, either through the website, or by talking to our friendly volunteeers at various conventions around the midwest.
- The cost of a replacement name badge is $5, but only for the first time & this includes name changes on the badge. The cost for a second and all subsequent replacement name badges will be the full convention price. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS.
- Marcon does not give refunds for a registrations, period.
- Kids-in-tow, 6 years and under, found without a parent will be taken to Children’s Programming with a $30 return fee required, or forfeiture of accompanying adult badge.
- One Day Only Badges: May be bought ONLY on that day not before con (i.e.: Friday only or Saturday only). A one day membership is good from the time of purchase until 9:00am the next morning when Registration re-opens.
|Adult, 13 years and older:
$45 until January 31, 2019
$50 until Apr 15, 2019
$60 at the door
(we do not accept mail in registrations postmarked after Apr 15, 2019)
|Children, 12 yrs and under:
$25 until Apr 15, 2019
$30 at the door
|Single-DayAdult Memberships (only at con)
|Single-Day Children’s Memberships (only at con)
Please note that there is a $2.00 Paypal Fee for all Registrations purchased online.
Please contact our Fan Group Liasion for information on group rates! email@example.com
Marcon does not mail tickets, badges or any other type of admittance material. You will only receive a badge if you show up to the convention, present your legal ID and sign in. Please do not request such item as they will not be issued.
Marcon does not give refunds for a registration, period. To ensure an enjoyable and safe experience for all attendees, MARCON reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership from any persons who have engaged in disorderly, disruptive, unlawful or unsafe behavior, with no refund. By registering, and attending Marcon, you agree that you will abide by Marcon’s Code of Conduct/Anti-Harassment Policy, which can be read here.
Pre-Reg Badge Pick up
Friday noon to 9:00 p.m.
Overnight in Ops
Saturday in main Registration 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm