Marcon Fan and Hall Table
Information and Requirements
Hall Tables are available for fan groups, conventions, clubs, etc. to showcase themselves. These tables are free, but they are limited in number and must be reserved in advance. Please see below for the rules regarding tables and staffing.
Requesting a Hall Table:
- Fan and Convention tables are free to those with a Marcon weekend badge.
- Hall Tables are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis. However, Marcon has the right to refuse to give a hall table to anyone or any group.
- Please read the following guidelines, fill out the application below, and we will notify you by April 15th of acceptance.
Fan and Hall Table Guidelines:
Person requesting may get one (1) badge at $25.
- NOTE: If your group requests a table one year and does not show up to staff it:
- Your group will not be allowed a table the following year. There is no exceptions to this rule, do not ask for one.
- The badge purchased at the table discount will be pulled and you will have to pay the difference of the at-the-door cost to get it back.
Hall tables should be primarily staffed during the day during the convention.
- Table Schedules are:
– Friday: 3pm until 7 pm
– Saturday: 10am until 7 pm
– Sunday: 10am until 2 pm
- You are welcome to keep your table open later than required times.
- If table is left unmanned, any materials left are left at your own risk.
You can only sell memberships/Convention Passes or take donations.
- No general merchandise sales are permitted at fan tables.
- If you wish to sell merchandise, Marcon has a dealers’/exhibitors’ hall where you may purchase booth space to do so.
Table placement will be at the sole discretion of Marcon.
- We’ll work with you as much as possible, but we can make no promises.
- Please let us know if you need placed near an outlet.
- Power in the Crowne Plaza for tables is only available in a few locations.
- We will do our best to accommodate you, but again we cannot promise it.
- Be sure to bring your own power bar, extension cords, and splitters.
- Be ready to share.
- If you need Internet access at your table, you’ll have to arrange this with the hotel. Although our host hotel offers wireless access in guest rooms, this service is can be restricted or blocked in the function-space areas.
- Hall Tables are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis. But remember, Marcon has the right to refuse to give a hall table to anyone or group.
- If you agree with the above guidelines, please fill out the application above, and we will notify you in a timely manner of acceptance.